This membership category was designed to keep practice administrators informed of key issues
impacting cardiovascular care and give them the opportunity to influence policy issues that have a direct impact on the delivery of care and the efficiency of the practice.
Take a look at the ACC Practice Management Toolkit.
Membership Benefits include access to:
· CardioAdvocacy Network (ACC/CAN)
· Legislative Conference
· Annual Scientific Session
· National platform and opportunity to collectively address reimbursement issues in governmental and insurer forums.
· Cardiosource, the premier online source of cv clinical information and news, as well as the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC) Online. Visit www.cardiosource.com/jacc/index.asp.
· ACC Cardiology Careers online career center
· Free subscription to Cardiology, the ACCs monthly news magazine.
· Leadership opportunities and a voice through the Practice Administrator Advisory Work Group.
Please contact Lisa Chambers (email@example.com) at 202-375-6607 for more information.
The mission of the ACC Practice Administrator membership is to:
• Provide practice administrators with clinical guidelines and tools to improve clinical care management.
• Provide practice administrators information on important advocacy, reimbursement and policy issues affecting
cardiovascular care management.
• Provide practice administrators the opportunity to shape the future of cardiovascular practice management.
Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.