September 28, 2023
“Elevating The Role OF Cardiologists in Diabetes Care: Cardiovascular Risk Reduction Strategies with Glp-1 Receptors Agonists” Webinar
Time: 5:00 – 6:00 pm Pacific, 6:00 -7:00 pm MT
Location: Online Webinar
* 6 CME-Certified Live Virtual Presentations
We invite you to attend a CME/CE-certified presentation titled, “Elevating the Role of Cardiologists in Diabetes Care: Cardiovascular Risk Reduction Strategies With GLP-1 Receptor Agonists.” This activity will improve the knowledge, competence, and performance of learners to optimize treatment for patients with type 2 diabetes (T2D) at high risk of cardiovascular events.
For more information and registration, click here.
September 29-30, 2023
2023 Annual Meeting
Time: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: Seattle Marriott Bellevue – 200 110th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA, 98004 (Get Directions)
* Est. 8.0 CME/MOC
Featuring panels and roundtables on these hot topics, as well as 3 categories of poster sessions open to ALL members:
- HFrEF and HFpEF – What is new and how do we implement the new guidelines?
- Incorporating the new chest pain guidelines into our clinical practice
- Innovation and novel therapies in the EP world
- Structural Interventions and how to push the envelope forward.
- Emerging subspecialties: Cardio-Onc, Cardio-Ob, and Athlete’s Heart
Topic & Keynote Speaker: Heart Failure Risk and Treatment Urgency – Gregg Fonarow, MD, FACC
Evening event Sept 29 TBA
Book your group rate for the Washington Chapter of the American College of Cardiology Room Block. You will find the information for your online reservation link below.
Start Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
End Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
Last Day to Book: Friday, September 8, 2023
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate: Seattle Marriott Bellevue for $175 per night
October 19, 2023
Raising Awareness and Optimizing PAH Care Seminar
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Location: STK Steakhouse – Bellevue – 610 Bellevue Way NE, Suite 110, Bellevue, WA 98004 (Get Directions)
Pulmonary arterial hypertension is a highly complex condition that is challenging to manage. Raising Awareness and Optimizing PAH Care will review the diagnostic criteria, and classification of PAH as well as discuss the current and emerging management strategies, side effect profile, method of dosing and administration, drug/drug interactions, and adverse events associated with these medications.
After completing of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the diagnostic criteria and classification of PAH.
- Plan care for patients with PAH that considers know the side effect profile, method of dosing and administration, and adverse events associated with each PAH medication.
- Summarize new treatment pathways and emerging therapeutic targets in the management of PAH.
November 7, 2023
CVT Educational/Networking Dinner
Time: 5:30 PM – 7:45 PM
Location: Indochine Café (Banquet Room) – 1924 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98402 (Get Directions)
Join us at the All-Member Educational/Networking Dinner!
“Treating Heart Failure Patients” – Speaker: Jenny Man-Ching Wong, PharmD, BCPS & Paul Tomasic, MD, MS, FACP, FACE
Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.